- the Flemish knowledge centre for international youth mobility and international youth policy
- the National Agency for the Youth in Action Programme of the European Commission
- young people to experience international exchanges
- youth workers to get inspired by international cooperation
- policy makers to have an international look at youth, youth work and youth policy
Approximately 6000 young people, youth workers and policy makers, participate in JINT activities each year:
- 1800 young people between 15 and 25 participate in international exchange projects
- Over 25% of these young people come from groups with fewer opportunities.
- 3000 young people contact JINT for information about international exchanges or cooperation
- 600 youth workers participate in international training initiatives in Flanders or abroad.
- 300 young people and youth workers join youth policy debates and information sessions
JINT was founded
in 1989 by the Flemish government, in consultation with the Flemish youth organisations.
JINT is financed by two insitutions:
- the Department of Youth within the Agency for Socio-Cultural Work of the Flemish Authorities
- the Youth Programme Unit of the Directorate-General of Education and Culture of the European Commission
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org, +32 22 09 07 20